- Are the Visa Gift Cards embossed?
- Are there any restrictions on the images I can place on my Visa Gift Card?
- Can I add additional funds to my Visa Gift Card?
- Can I have the Visa Gift Card mailed to a location outside of Canada?
- Can I make a purchase for more than the amount remaining on my Visa Gift Card?
- Can I put a message on the Visa Gift Card?
- How do I know what the balance is on my Visa Prepaid Card?
- Do I have to upload my own photo?
- Do you sell virtual Visa Gift Cards?
- How do I activate my card?
- How do I check the status of an order?
- How do I know what the balance is on my Visa Gift Card?
- How do I register my Card?
- How does the Visa Gift Card work?
- How long does it take for my Visa Gift Card to be shipped?
- Where can I use my Gift Card?
Are the Visa Gift Cards embossed?
cVisa Gift Cards are printed with flat embossing to include the card value, expiration date and an optional message. We do not offer raised embossing.
Are there any restrictions on the images I can place on my Visa Gift Card?
- While we accept most images, the following restrictions apply:
- All submissions must be original. No copyrighted material of third parties.
- No URLs, addresses, phone numbers, account or PIN numbers.
- No images that may interfere with card numbers, security features, or the Visa logo.
- No names or depictions of public figures, public officials, celebrities, actors, cartoons, or computer game figures.
- No images containing nudity, semi-nudity, provocative or sexual content.
- No images containing violent content, including depictions of dead animals.
- No images containing religious, political, or racial content.
- No text or images that show alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms, or anti-social behavior.
- No libelous, derogatory, or defamatory content.
- No numbers, text, or images that might induce misunderstanding
- No content that instigates anti-government behavior or sentiment, nor content that is in violation of any rules, regulations, or laws.
- No text or images that might result in card acceptance confusion by merchants including but not limited to the depiction of money or dollar value/symbols.
- Uploaded images may not contain personal messages, such as "Thank you", "Happy birthday," "Congratulations," "I love you," etc.
Can I add additional funds to my Visa Gift Card?
No. Visa Gift Cards are non-reloadable.
Can I have the Visa Gift Card mailed to a location outside of Canada?
No. Due to the rules and regulations from our issuing bank and Visa, we only ship to addresses within Canada. You may have it shipped to yourself and then personally mail it to an international recipient. Contact our customer service department for a list of countries where the Visa Gift Card can be used.
Can I make a purchase for more than the amount remaining on my Visa Gift Card?
Some merchants permit “split transactions.” If you wish to use your Card for a purchase that is greater than the balance associated with your Card and the seller permits split transactions, you must charge only the exact amount available to the Card. Then you must pay the difference using another payment method. The merchant may require payment for the difference in cash rather than accepting another card, such as a credit or debit card. Some merchants may not accept these “split transactions.” If you fail to inform the merchant prior to completing the transaction, your Card is likely to be declined.
Can I put a message on the Visa Gift Card?
Yes, you can select from a drop down of pre-written messages or write your own to have printed on the Visa Gift Card. You can also choose to have no message.
How do I know what the balance is on my Visa Prepaid Card?
You can check your balance online at cardholder.incentivecardstore.ca or by calling 1-877-373-6726. A merchant will not be able to tell you how much money you have remaining on the Visa Prepaid Card. Knowing your balance before shopping will help assure that the Visa Prepaid Card has enough funds available to pay for your purchases.
Do I have to upload my own photo?
No, you can choose from a number of pre-selected Visa Gift Card designs in our Gallery.
Do you sell virtual Visa Gift Cards?
No. At this time, we only sell plastic Visa Gift Cards.
How do I activate my card?
Your card will be active on arrival.
How do I check the status of an order?
You can check the status of an order by clicking My Account in the drop down under your name at the top of the page.
How do I know what the balance is on my Visa Gift Card?
You can check your balance online or call our 24-hour customer service at 1-877-373-6726. To check your balance online, register your Gift Card at cardholder.incentivecardstore.ca. A merchant will not be able to tell you how much money you have remaining on the Visa Gift Card. Knowing your balance before shopping will help assure that the Visa Gift Card has enough funds available to pay for your purchases.
How do I register my Card?
To register your Visa Gift Card go to cardholder.incentivecardstore.ca.
How does the Visa Gift Card work?
Visa Gift Cards can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. To use the card at a point-of-sale terminal, simply swipe the magstripe on the back of the card and sign the receipt. Each time the Visa Gift Card is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance until that balance reaches zero. Once the entire card amount has been spent, it can no longer be used as a method of payment.
How long does it take for my Visa Gift Card to be shipped?
Your Visa Gift Card will generally be printed and mailed within 4-6 business days. How long your order takes to arrive at the destination depends on the shipping method you select.
Where can I use my Gift Card?
You can use your Gift Card worldwide, anywhere that Visa is accepted. Please see the Terms and Conditions for any exceptions.