eGift Card FAQs
- Are eGift Cards refundable?
- Do eGift Cards expire or have any fees?
- How do I check the status of an order?
- How do I place an order?
- How is my order of eGift Cards delivered?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- When will my recipient get their eGift Card?
- Where can eGift Cards be used?
Are eGift cards refundable?
Once the eGift Card has been emailed, it is not refundable. If the intended recipient does not receive their eGift Card or accidentally deletes the email which delivered the eGift, we can re-send it if they contact our customer service team via our Contact Us page. Please note that the eGift Card must still have its full, untouched balance in order for it to be re-sent to the recipient.
Do eGift Cards expire or have any fees?
eGift Cards generally have no fees or expiry dates unless otherwise specified by the card’s webpage, please check prior to purchasing a certain brand of card.
How do I check the status of an order?
You can check the status of an order by logging into your account on this site and checking the orders listed under the My Account tab near the top of the page.
How do I place an order?
- Browse our site and choose the eGift Cards you want, then add them to the shopping cart
- During check–out, supply the required details to set up your account, or log into your account if you’re an existing customer
- Pay for your order using a Visa or Mastercard credit card with a Canadian billing address, or pay via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) using a Canadian account. We do not accept international orders or payments
Please note: after check–out, all orders are subject to review and will not be released for processing until they’ve passed the account set–up phase (for new customers), followed by a fraud and security check of the order & payment details. If an order fails any part of this review process it will be cancelled, and any pre–authorization charges on your credit card will disappear after 5 to 7 days with no funds being taken. The allocated funds will only be taken from your credit card after your order is approved, after which it will proceed to the fulfillment phase.
How is my order delivered?
The recipient will receive an email that contains a link to their eGift Card. The link will take them to their personalised eGift.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards from Visa or Mastercard with a Canadian billing address, or Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) from a Canadian account.
When will my recipient receive their eGift Card?
It can sometimes take up to 48 hours from the time the order is approved, unless you specify a later delivery date.
Where can eGift Cards be used?